Nigel's Wide-Body Recce WRX Waggie

Rightseat

Here is Lucifer at last, in all his wide-body glory. Prepped for rally recce and "brisk TSD" duty. Ready to ruuuuuuumble!

Rightseat

gaah! pic still no worky. effin Macs. effin aol. effin effin etc....

can somebody more hip than Nigel find the pic on photographer's site and maybe graft it in?

Nigel is better at fixing Subarus than playing with his computer. :
default_smile.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
001-003076.jpg

I think you only need to add a ".jpg" to the end of the web address inside the [img} tags.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
speaking of.. are you going to AutoX the new 'otter this comming weekend in Orono?

Rightseat

tanks for pic fix, P

not likely to AX Otter @ Orono. Roll bar is still in its box, dunno where I'll find time for install before the weekend.

besides, we got work to do on a certain rally car after a gremlin-plagued race at STPR. More info to come as the stories emerge.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
tanks for pic fix, P

not likely to AX Otter @ Orono. Roll bar is still in its box, dunno where I'll find time for install before the weekend.

besides, we got work to do on a certain rally car after a gremlin-plagued race at STPR. More info to come as the stories emerge.

We are running Sat and Sun. No roll bar needed to play.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
That thing is awesome! I was picturing a beat up old bugeye, they way you talk about hittin' this and that. Gorgeous.

Oh yeah, about the front tow hook. I drilled a hole in that cover you pop out to install the hook, slid the hook through it and put it back to keep the crap out. that's part of my winter mode. Ya don't want to be messin' with it when you need it.

That car looks great.

Rightseat

I love it...I'm glad to see that my CF rice scoop went to good use...;D
...and all you faithful STMers will be relieved to know that Seph's scoop was (true to his tagline) crusted with muck inside. I don't think that guy's car spends much time being babied.

Rightseat

That thing is awesome! I was picturing a beat up old bugeye, they way you talk about hittin' this and that.
Well, it IS a beat up old Bugeye...but lovingly maintained and occasionally obsessively cleaned up, like for the big LDR get-together a couple weeks back. Of course, the nose job did away with a bunch of dents n dings, too. Now as for the dents and dings underneath...!!??

Ty Ty

Is that the same wagon that you ran at the Vermont Winter Challenge (and popped out of a side road in front of me causing a temporary lapse in heartbeat)?

Rightseat

Is that the same wagon that you ran at the Vermont Winter Challenge (and popped out of a side road in front of me causing a temporary lapse in heartbeat)?
si, senor...

sorry if I scairt yez at VT Winter...evidently one or the other of us wuz lost!
default_smile.png

NP

Latest posts

Back