Official NEFR 2013 thread.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I believe a chicane crew is needed this year.  Great place for a bunch of you to hang out, volunteer and have one of the best seats in the house. contact me if interested and I will see what we can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
I believe a chicane crew is needed this year.  Great place for a bunch of you to hang out, volunteer and have one of the best seats in the house. contact me if interested and I will see what we can do.
DO EET!

I got to roadblock at a chicane last year at OTR. It was splendid! All I had to do was talk to the local farmers' kids and tell them not to ride their ATVs onto the road.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
56!

They are crazy busy right now. We all should get an email a couple of weeks before the event. This is normal every year. It's a bit of a outdated signal process. There really should have a auto generated email to let you know they got

It.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
if you signed up and filled out the form online you should be all set.  When I did the volunteer assignments I thanked everyone for signing up so they knew they were signed up.  Don't think they do it that way any more.  Like Tim said, you should hear from a team captain soon.

05RSKID

I ended up getting an email confirming it yesterday.  Know just have to wait and see what job i get lol and figure out were im staying

brighton

Rally Fluffer
if you signed up and filled out the form online you should be all set. When I did the volunteer assignments I thanked everyone for signing up so they knew they were signed up. Don't think they do it that way any more. Like Tim said, you should hear from a team captain soon.
This just proves that they can't be as good as you were.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I'll be there volunteering @  scrutineering/tech team.  See ya suckers there!

Craig

Does anyone have a spare bed in a room? dont know if i can get a room. I can pay for each night.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Just get a group of friends and camp. That's what we did last year, it ended up being like $10 each for the weekend.

Latest posts

Back