Official Tattoo Thread

Meyagi

I'm a hack
386107_10151085257740252_590110545_n.jpg

my 2nd. got it right before last christmas

Matt

Do it!!!

This may become an issue as I'm already thinking of more and things to sell to fund them. Lol

GClark

Here's my other one, Haida eagle on my thigh. Plan to turn it into a half leg sleeve sometime soon.

leg.jpg

Matt

Bumping this one. Second tattoo. Full length of my arm. We went for more of a painting rather than a line drawing and filling in. Some of you who know what I've been dealing with lately will understand it's significance. Phoenix: rebirth

2evapy8e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

It looks like you all already have some great artists buts I just wanted to mention a good friend of mine who opened a shop in Augusta recently. I've spent a LOT of time watching him work and I'd recommend him to anyone for anything. He is damn good. His name is Joe Berube and his shop is Inkslingrz. https://www.facebook.com/InkSlingrz

ltrichardson

Bumping this one. Second tattoo. Full length of my arm. We went for more of a painting rather than a line drawing and filling in. Some of you who know what I've been dealing with lately will understand it's significance. Phoenix: rebirth

2evapy8e.jpg
That is sweet.  I've been wanting to get a phoenix for a few years, but I haven't gotten around to finding an artist in the area.

Matt

this was done by coopa down in biddeford. i had gone to fianna for my crest but he was a little tough to get a hold of and i got impatient.

Latest posts

Back