OMG HOT!!!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So I left this morning to go out on the ocean, and it was nice and warm. Perfect temperature out. But then I got home to my house in the middle of the forest and OMG it is sweltering hot!! 95

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
You`ll be wishing for the hot in a couple months when the snow starts flying again.
default_idk.gif

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
As weird as this may sound, I'm really looking forward to fall and I dare say....winter???

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
FREAK
default_idk.gif

Although if it wasn't for the winter I wouldn't be driving a subaru. I'd be driving that 1970's convertible turbo diesel mercedes I was drooling over a year ago...

topdeeni

we got the same thing with heat... jumped in the pool and the top 2-3 feet of water is just disgusting warm....

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
we got the same thing with heat... jumped in the pool and the top 2-3 feet of water is just disgusting warm....
Don`t worry the days are getting shorter and things will be getting cooler very soon. I remember about 20 years ago when we were visiting Maine and stayed at a motel in Greenville on the west side of the lake. One morning when we got up it was only 36 out and this was the 3rd week in Aug.
default_idk.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'll take this hot weather over winter any day. All I have to do is hop in my sailboat and relax.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Try dragging and chipping brush and cutting down tree's in the direct sun light!! I can't wait until it cools down!!!

topdeeni

Try dragging and chipping brush and cutting down tree's in the direct sun light!! I can't wait until it cools down!!!
Pass...I have a hard enough time dealing with wood parttime for my own uses... however if UR a good at dropping tree's I may have a pool U can wallow in between cuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVJ9k93UVuY

ps: Guest cutters are NEVER asked to haul brush except when it is to heavy for old guys like me... Then we usually hook it to ATV's and keel haul it!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I helped roof my house a couple summers ago. Talk about dripping with sweat!! I probably drank 5gal of water a day.

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
i LOVE snow! the roads are more fun, i can go to Saddleback and well im a bigger guy im built for the cold lol

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
im 6'0" 220 hehe i go outside in shorts and a t-shirt and think its hot on top of the mountain in January lol!... seriously snowboarded like that one day it was a balmy 40 out!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
im 6'0" 220 hehe i go outside in shorts and a t-shirt and think its hot on top of the mountain in January lol!... seriously snowboarded like that one day it was a balmy 40 out!
Oh yeah, I'm 6'4" and weigh 265!! Beat that!! And I still hate the cold, even with my natural insulation:lol:, but at least you can always put more clothes on!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'd rather have summer. I can just jump in the water... Basically in the summer I work in 2 places. Air conditioned theater and on the ocean. The ocean is always cold, so dumping that on myself cools me off. And the aricon theater isn't bad either
default_wink.png

katnip

the car is black. I swear
all of you wishing for winter already. "Bite your tongues!!!!!!!!!"

I *****ed all July and June because it was cold and wet, this weather is what I have been waiting for, for 2 months. I am just sucking it up right now.

topdeeni

all of you wishing for winter already. "Bite your tongues!!!!!!!!!"
I *****ed all July and June because it was cold and wet, this weather is what I have been waiting for, for 2 months. I am just sucking it up right now.
ditto... we are even letting the kids stay up late tonight to jump in the pool. They are 5 & 10, they never really get to swim at night with it illuminated by the underwater light.

Latest posts

Back