OMG HOT!!!!

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
haha i should have come over the girl is goin to a movie and im going to sit here playing DC for a while infront of my A/C

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
you all know this happened because I pulled the AC from the miata last weekend.

right?

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
thanks! haha

I'm just glad the AC still works in my legacy
default_smile.png

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
great day for banging an old sube to straight.

How do they make that bell noise..and why is it never in the area one is banging on.
default_biggrin.png

my very last weld, structure related, appropriate enough to get a bell. I joke of something in an old sube...maybe its the heat, weld smoke, and part delusion.
default_smile.png

topdeeni

no no.. it got hot because my pool water is crystal clear, I clean it about 2 hours a day courtesy of my OCD and U should all come up here and jump in it before the summer is over..

Mighty Subie

I have been riding around on my motorcycle. It's REALLY nice while moving. Even on my long ride down to the coast on Sunday. The real issue comes when I have to stop at a light or in traffic or something. Stupid air cooled bikes. Really heats up the ol legs in a hurry. Then if I park it for more than a min in the sun, I burn my ass when I sit on the seat! HAHA Oh well, It gets twice the mileage of my WRX and is a blast to ride. Can't wait to get another one that has twice the power though! WOOHOO!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I would love to have my home made moped working in all this heat. But nooooo, I had to go destroy it... hehe. I tuned and modded my engine a bit to well, way to much torque and I broke things.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I wish all you youngins would quite your *****en and enjoy all the seasons Maine has to offer WINTER and the rest of the year
default_smile.png

saabaru

Nothing better than driving to work and it be 68, but walk into the office and it is about 90. No A/C in my office, just a **** load of fans that blow warm air around. Could be worse, I could be paving roads. Enjoy the warm weather while we can. Soon we will be *****ing about the snow.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I have studded tires on my OBW, you won't hear to much *****ing about the snow from me
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back