Just a comment from from the head cook. who is a friend of mine'

"There was so many Subaru's that it looked like a friggin dealership"

"It was the best group I've ever seen"

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan

Woops
default_biggrin.png

Mark

mass has had the new plates for like 15 years at this point, so pretty much any car needs front plates

ryan13

mass has had the new plates for like 15 years at this point, so pretty much any car needs front plates
The old green lettered plates are thonly ones allowed to just have it rear mounted. But I have heard that you can now fail inspection with the green ones since they are so outdated. Sucks either way.

ryan13

Thanks for the hood comment! I love how it looks. It looks so much meaner and it runs a bit cooler.

Mark

they're also super anal about it in mass. ryan you might remember this. i was driving home THE DAY OF getting my stupid nissan stanza beater registered and on the road and i got pulled over with the plate on my front seat next to the busted zip ties that weren't working for me to mount it

Mark

i also got refused to get inspected at an inspection shop because i had no front plate on my jeep wrangler. i said to gimme like 2 minutes, i had the plate in my trunk and a bag of zipties and he said he wouldn't inspect it until i had it put on in a "more permanent" manner

ruggedman

I want that WRB WRX Limited
default_frown.gif
I'm keeping it forever!
default_frown.gif
I actually plan on having it for as long as it'll live. Now that I own a house with a garage it's amazing how much better care I take of it. Speaking of which i've got to order some new transmission fluid.
default_frown.gif

Anyone on here an amsoil dealer?

Stein

Stein
<-came late and couldn't do pics

"Hi, I'm here with the reeeeeally big group that just sat down"

"ah, yes right this way"

WRXSuShi

I'm keeping it forever!
default_frown.gif
I actually plan on having it for as long as it'll live. Now that I own a house with a garage it's amazing how much better care I take of it. Speaking of which i've got to order some new transmission fluid.
default_confused.gif

Anyone on here an amsoil dealer?

Not a dealer but i love amsoil!
default_frown.gif

Stein

Stein
I think the 05+ leggy wagons would look better with the back end sides of the Impreza wagons... If that makes any sense. The rear end shape and front end are great looking, but the lines of the sides in the back are just... off.

iahtnoob

I think the 05+ leggy wagons would look better with the back end sides of the Impreza wagons... If that makes any sense. The rear end shape and front end are great looking, but the lines of the sides in the back are just... off.

Yah, i'm gonna have to disagree with that one there young one.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks gclark!!

Stein

Stein
default_biggrin.png

It just makes it look more like a limo/hearse than a Subaru, IMO.

All legacy sedans have sweet lines though
default_biggrin.png

Back