Post what you're drinking

topdeeni

....whiz quiz...
default_wink.png

& MMMMM Sammies... I drank the better portion of them on the VIP bus, momma didn't raise no foolz....

Last edited by a moderator:

wzrd

Ya I believe the little sucker should be out soon. Cranberrys are amazing. If I forget to have a glass each day my body lets me know with no mercy.
default_smile.png
Or maybe it`withdrawl from Cranberry addiction
default_frown.gif
OHH MANN ..Too bad for you:(Ive been hospitalized 2times/passed at least 4 of the little rocks,My wifes had them bad enough to be operated on.Says the pain compares to childbirth,but worse:eek:.Good luck and hope you feel better rob......Paul

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
When it happens it`s only been at nite. Never happens during the day especially when I am driving the Spec I am riding high
default_frown.gif

I believe in mind over matter and have handled pain well in the past. 30 years ago I had quite a bit of dental work done including root canals , extractions & caps. I knew the dentist at that time and told him no novacane just start grinding away. He did and I had less sorness after. He said I was easier to work on then the cadvares they praticed on at dental school
default_smile.png

saabaru

We all enjoy tasty beverages after a long day, from water to soda to beer to liquors to wine. The beer thread hasn't moved in a while so I thought we could improve and expand upon it. Pictures.
What ever you are drinking right now, take a picture of and post it. Bonus points if you link to a beer/wine/40oz/water review website.

I'm having a:

Rogue Chipotle Ale

fclf6p.jpg

Yeah I probably don't have the right glass, I know.

If you can't figure out how to post pictures PM me and I'd be more than happy to help explain it.
I want that. Rogue is a great beer, Dead Guy for me...

TheNailman

Warcock
+1 deadguy is nice stuff

meanwhilst, i'm drinkin sams again this am. maybe a white russian before bed. good suggestion websta

lateralized

Last night's adventures:Maine Meadworks Maple Mead

Oooooooh, I haven't had mead in a long time. Gonna have to hook that up soon. I usually get Bartlett's. Its another Maine winery. They also make a killer apple and pear white. Hows the brand you mentioned? ... or were you already too tanked off the other stuff you listed to really taste it?

ruggedman

Oooooooh, I haven't had mead in a long time. Gonna have to hook that up soon. I usually get Bartlett's. Its another Maine winery. They also make a killer apple and pear white. Hows the brand you mentioned? ... or were you already too tanked off the other stuff you listed to really taste it?
Takes a LOT to get me tanked nowadays.
default_confused.gif
But no i remember the flavors quite well. Honey maker is right in portland on the east end. So far i've had their semi-sweet, dry, blueberry, ginger, and maple meads. There's all sorts of new ones on the way from them! Whole Foods sells 3 types of them.

ruggedman

Today on tap at Lion's Pride in brunswick:

Cantillon Lou Pepe Framboise 2005

De Struise Pannepot

Koenigshoven Isid'or

All damn hard to find and all damn good. Most impressed.

Latest posts

Back