Post what you're drinking

TheNailman

Warcock
2009-10-20131721.jpg

Stein

Stein
Yeah, but I hate the control scheme of the remote/tv, especially the mode switching.

Also, you (or at least I) can't use an input source unless there is video going in, so no MP3->TV easily...

Stein

Stein
lol

I didn't have any speakers at the time to the best way was to use the TV speakers

but it didn't work
default_additional_iam.gif

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Not a big fan of Sam Adam's... but this is pretty good
Not a fan of the cherry or lambic beers.
default_biggrin.png

Tonight I'm going to Tim's little big store. They have 3 dollar make your own 6 packs out of last seasons beer + random cast offs out on a table. I'll report my findings.

TheNailman

Warcock
Not a fan of the cherry or lambic beers.
default_biggrin.png

Tonight I'm going to Tim's little big store. They have 3 dollar make your own 6 packs out of last seasons beer + random cast offs out on a table. I'll report my findings.
yea, lambic's make me gag. i doo like the random 6pack idea though.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
yea, lambic's make me gag. i doo like the random 6pack idea though.
Just got back, store is cleaned out unless you want Miller chill or ***** drinks. They also had geary's which I find medocre.

I did find a six pack of Sebago Boathouse Brown and multiple 6 packs of Sebago's Fry's Leap IPA. So yeah 1 brown and 5 IPA's for 3 dollars, I can handle that.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
^What's wrong with Miller Chill? One of my favorite summer time beers...
I've been known to drink a ton of Corona on a beach or in the hot garage during the summer, wasn't hating on chill, but eh, when it's either Sebago IPA or Miller chill for the same price, I know what I'm buying.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Whats wrong with ***** drinks?
Society has established that guys drinking ***** drinks is considered a faux pas. I don't really care what you drink as long as people enjoy themselves.

As for myself, sugar + booze = sick me.

Latest posts

Back