Rochester Fairgrounds Rallyx - April 21st

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
if you end of coming introduce yourself. I am the grouchy
default_additional_lies.gif
chick doing registration in the black sti.
I'll be sure to! At this point it'll take a serious scheduling anomaly for me to miss the event! I'll be cruising down with Dan probably.

I bet I'm the only one there with an ancient lifted GL
default_biggrin.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Prob wont make it.. I'm going to my dads race that day. I was going to go to both of his races on Saturday and Sunday but Im just gunna drive down Sunday instead, I cant take that much time of from work right now.

ReZPunK

struts mounted and installed on the car. got it aligned yesterday, just trying to find someone to tune my car before next weekend. argh! maybe sunday if I can find someone...

09FXT

I may try to make this event to take some pictures, its been awhile since I've used my camera. Working Sundays cuts into my options tremendously.

ReZPunK

awesome dan! is it you that has the lightweight jack? all we have is the yard jack....sucks for packing...

ReZPunK

the Old and Improved RezRex will be ready to unleash upon AWD Mod....packing tool kit and gathering essential items this afternoon. Rain gear will be handy.

ReZPunK

have one but the last time Nate loaned it out...it came back sans roof...and nobody knows where it went...

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
WE GOIN' RACIN'

Hope to see you guys there, I know most people are going to be too busy cleaning their rotas to attend
default_biggrin.png
:D
default_biggrin.png
Or taking care of our kids
. I'd love to go to one of these someday. The last one I attended was awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back