RWD FTL

nhmtns

Just another example of why AWD > RWD. I love the helmet rolling away to add some drama.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
strangely looked slow motion..

that is similar to my only RWD wreck.

they get that invisble ice out that way also.. I bet it was a real case of it there.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
RallyCat is correct. It's not a case of AWD vs RWD. It's a case of a bad driver with a car waaaay out of his league.

Ton of throttle and no counter steer?

I grew up on RWD, I could pilot that goat just fine, even with it's flaws.

Hell there are people on here who don't even know how to drive AWD... AWD isn't god mode people. It doesn't make you Seb Loeb.

Stein

Stein
RallyCat is correct. It's not a case of AWD vs RWD. It's a case of a bad driver with a car waaaay out of his league.

Ton of throttle and no counter steer?

I grew up on RWD, I could pilot that goat just fine, even with it's flaws.

Hell there are people on here who don't even know how to drive AWD... AWD isn't god mode people. It doesn't make you Seb Loeb.
AWD + accent + struggling to answer reporters in your 5th language = Loeb
default_smile.png

ShagginWagon

I agree- that looked more like a case of driving like DONKEY, rather than a true RWD fail. Still love the video tho. Especially the fact that the guy whose bike got hit was a fatty. Probably won't hurt him to have to wrangle that bike down the hill...

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
that's some mad pontiac drift skills. Big guy in the vid didnt look so happy.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
RWD + heavy right foot x lame stylin tryin to beat a stupid orange Camaro - lack of countersteer = Major Fail

from the vid the kid was so clueless, I really thought he was gonna try and drive off after mowing down those poor defenseless motorbikes

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I watched that and thought holy poop he's not even trying to countersteer. This is going to end bad..

I'm not the best at drifting, but hell, when the back end of my car starts to slide I do something about it right stat to get it back under control! That kid was an idiot.

Latest posts

Back