s10 rims

Apollyon12

^ Somewhere between the guy who used a saws-all to cut his rim in half just to remove a rusted lug and the guy who welded the ring gear in his 4x4's diff.

kcrossman

still waiting for the adapters
default_smile.png
hopefully here soon ha cant wait to see the car lol gonna stick out far i think

i-wagon

huge offset wheels sticking out of the wheel wells are for chevy trucks and street rods. but do it up. the worst that will happen is it will break or look bad

Last edited by a moderator:

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
huge offset wheels sticking out of the wheel wells are for chevy trucks and street rods. but do it up. the worst that will happen is it will break or look bad
if it is just my 3 past subes or not, do not know for certain...

but I am beyond guessing subarus used their wheels as physics strength for camber/caster. they aren't trucks indeed.

just going from little to bigger, with similar offset was a big drama on steel...

aren't 5x100s everywhere? I mean go grab five donuts or other silly thing to do...any FWD rim in the past 15-20 would be close to check on.

if it does the "rear end forestor horse kick" you'll not enjoy the ride.

i-wagon

^while i have no idea what you truly meant, i was trying to be sarcastic about how retarded this whole thread has been, and that if he won't listen about it being a bad idea, oh well it's his car he'll wreck

Gate4jg

My brain..... ouch.... why??? As much as this thread is trying to make sense, it would be more logical to just buy a truck to go with the rims instead of putting them on a subaru. More power to you if you can pull it off though.

Nicklepage1010

Oh my sweet baby jesus.

why not get some tiny ass wheels and tires that dont fit and stretch them so your wheels look like gumballs.

And then you can tell everyone that YOUR VW has all wheel drive.

I hate this thread with all my heart. It should be on so-sad.com

Matt

Dear tiny infant Jesus...

Hey, um... you know sweetie, Jesus did grow up. You don't always have to call him baby. It's a bit odd and off puttin' to pray to a baby.

Well look, I like the Christmas Jesus best, and I'm sayin grace. When you say grace, you can say it to grown up Jesus, or teenage Jesus, or bearded Jesus, or whatever you want.

I wanna thank little baby Jesus, who's sittin' in his crib watchin the Baby Einstein videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors.

: Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces baby Jesus, new born, not even spoken a word yet.

I had a dream where Jesus was a dirty old bum, and I was about to sock him in the face because, well he's a dirty old bum, but then I thought, theres something special about him...

I like to think of Jesus as an Ice Dancer, dressed in an all-white jumpsuit, and doing an interpretive dance of my life.

I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.

dear mods.....let this thing die.....

Nate

Founding Father
Huh. This thread took a turn for the worst. Why don't we leave it alone now..... Unless hes comes back with pictures. I'm pretty sure we may have scared him away anyhow.

Latest posts

Back