Silver Wrx with RS 6 spokes???

4WRXter

Skier!
I'm thinking of hunting for a set of RS 6spoke wheels to put on my WRX. Somebody show me a picture of one! Please?!?! Or photochop?!?!?

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
aah, thought I had a pic of my old silver bugeye wag with the RS 6-spokes, but it was after I'd sold it with 05 Rex wheels on it.

sorry

i-wagon

what kind of wrx? i have pics of my 07 wagon with 6 spokesView attachment 2780

not great quality, and my bike is in the way of the front, but here ya go

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan

Mine with gold

DSC04622.jpg

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I love the LGT rims, but my new Motegi wheels are going on next week...they have like 15 spokes though. Anyway...I think that the RS 6-spokes look pretty cool. Do you plan have painting them if you get a set?

4WRXter

Skier!
I plan to, (if & when I get a set), paint them like I had on my RS. When I was searching for a WRX, I saw pictures of some with black stockers (which I really liked) and want to have black summer (5 or 6 spokes) wheels, and paint the stockers on it for winter.

I like the looks of the LGT wheels but....

I'm also somewhat interested in the 98-99 5 spoke RS wheels, but I bet those are rare and $$$$$$$$$$!

Stein

Stein
I plan to, (if & when I get a set), paint them like I had on my RS. When I was searching for a WRX, I saw pictures of some with black stockers (which I really liked) and want to have black summer (5 or 6 spokes) wheels, and paint the stockers on it for winter.
I like the looks of the LGT wheels but....

I'm also somewhat interested in the 98-99 5 spoke RS wheels, but I bet those are rare and $$$$$$$$$$!
If you're patient, you can find 'em for the same price as the 6-spokes. I saw a few on RS25 for $200-300 a while back (with tires).

I'm working on buying RS 5-spokes and painting them either dark grey or bronze/gold.

4WRXter

Skier!
Yeah, I don't need to rush. I'll run the stock wheels with the tires on them for the summer. They might last that long. Paint them over the summer and have winter tires mounted for next winter. That gives me basically a year to search for "summer" wheels.

Latest posts

Back