Slid N Slide Rallycross

jbskidude

I will be there hoping for anything other then mud like the Feb event at NED. I need redemption! Just replaced the CV Shaft that has been threatening to explode on me so my RS should be ready to roll!

abenson100

looks like I may be able to attend this event after all. im hoping for a good hard surface. and there is a bit of work to finish on the car. so ill be registering in the next day or so.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I have a small skidplate for you to borrow. Its cut to fit just no mounting holes yet. You and pops will have to drill some holes in it and get some hardware to bolt it up. You wont have to worry about any belly damage with this one. its 3/16" thick aluminum. Rugged.
Thanks Inski
default_smile.png
my car is my baby so I dont want him getting hurt. I plan to beat on him at the rallycross too haha, I'll have to trade cars with my dad wednesday and maybe he can put it on that night, or maybe saturday... idk I'll talk to him about it.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
The first race I took the Audi to, Craig and I were still trying to get the suspension back together two hours before we needed to load 'er up on the trailer and leave my house.
but that's you at every event

abenson100

I need a recommendation. temps are going to be up and its gonna be muddy. snows or gravels?

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxxguy25RS

registered. ive got the crappy all seasons that I bought the car with. should be a riot lol. ill be leaving from scarborough at 5, ish hopefully at five if anyone would like to join up in the drive down.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Just realized I have to work Sunday, have fun everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I am departing Cabellas in scarborough at 6:10 AM.

I will be at Cabellas in Scarborough at 5:50AM.

If anyone wants to caravan let me know. If not I wont waste my time.

Also bringing a full jack, tools, and fullsize spare.

Maxxguy25RS

I am departing Cabellas in scarborough at 6:10 AM.

I will be at Cabellas in Scarborough at 5:50AM.

If anyone wants to caravan let me know. If not I wont waste my time.

Also bringing a full jack, tools, and fullsize spare.
I'll be there as well. Looking forward to the event. It will be my first one ever. Would you be in the park and ride section of the lot?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'll be there as well. Looking forward to the event. It will be my first one ever. Would you be in the park and ride section of the lot?
s
Game plan, drive as deep into towards Cabellas as you can, turn right, go straight till the end, turn right again. I'll park somewhere in that back row.

PM me for my phone number if you feel the need.

jbskidude

For those looking for weather update.. 65 past couple days and 3 inches of snow this am.. suppose to get up in the 50's on race day. I am bringing crapper gravels for afternoon if we get into the deep mud. see y'all there!

Latest posts

Back