Southern Maine Install day!!

08WRXME

After a TON of prodding and poking from certain people:rolleyes:
default_smile.png
default_frown.gif
, I have decided to lend out my spacious garage for an install day. It'll be a day for people to bring cars and parts over to work on and hang out. I can provide a nice space and some hand tools and a few power tools, but if you need something specific, like a spring compressor, bring it with you!

Here is the space:

P5250038.jpg

P5250041.jpg

I can accomodate 3 cars in the garage at a time, plus fit another 4-5 in my two driveways. I am ok with as many people who want to come, I just need a head count before the weekend arrives.

The date for this is Sunday July 19th. I figure people can come over any time after 12:00 pm.

besides some hand tools, some drills, and a table and band saw, I have a 3 ton jack, two 3 ton jackstands, car ramps, and 2 creepers. If you want in, post here and PM with what you want to put in and I will shoot my address to you!!!

People attending:

08WRXME- helper/ pinstriping/ cf lip (maybe)

Bulldogg2- helper

Red40oz (maybe)-DP

jwebsta32-helper

SteelWRX-helper

Last edited by a moderator:

08WRXME

hopefully nobody will need the tablesaw for the dp install
default_redface.gif

You never know what you will need
default_biggrin.png

Hey Joe are you serving Hamburgers
default_biggrin.png
If I can get a good number on people, I will throw some burgers and dogs on. Definately will at least have some beer.

ReZPunK

ahem......that is maine forest rally day....head to bethel and support your local mainelysubarus.com racers as they fly their subies in low trajectory flight paths through the maine woods.
default_redface.gif

have fun at the garage day.

08WRXME

ahem......that is maine forest rally day....head to bethel and support your local mainelysubarus.com racers as they fly their subies in low trajectory flight paths through the maine woods.
default_biggrin.png

have fun at the garage day.
I am sorry, didn't realize! It's my only free weekend though. I will host another one so those mainelysubarus.com rally guys can fix what breaks from their flights
default_biggrin.png
:D

08WRXME

Bump up to the top!!! This is a great way to have an unofficial meet and help out people without garages!!! if you are on the list and need my addy, shoot me a PM

Nate

Founding Father
looks like a lot of helpers... and no one doing anything to their cars. haha. have fun guys!

08WRXME

looks like a lot of helpers... and no one doing anything to their cars. haha. have fun guys!

Its turning into a Southern Maine Chill at Joe's house day
default_wink.png
I am cool with that too!

08WRXME

Everyone, the install day will be postponed. I will not be around this weekend, i forgot about a trip i am going on. I will be having it though, and all the helpers can come over and put my old parts on my new car
default_cool.png

08WRXME

Guys new date: the 19th. I will be putting everything back on my new car, so you are all welcome to come over! PM and i will shoot my addy to you.

Latest posts

Back