Space time consortium

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So I'm having a problem with my engine... It's always covered in oil, dripping oil, yet the oil level is always full.

On the other hand, my mom's car burns oil, a decent amount, but doesn't leak, drip, or have blue smoke.

I think our engines are in a space time consortium, her engine is leaking oil onto mine via a wormhole.

Do you guys thing this is a logical explanation for an otherwise un-solvable problem?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
To fix your engine problem Chris, clean it up best you can and you'll be able to find the leaks. You don't need a lot of oil for it to collect a lot of dirt and grime.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Now that's an interesting explanation to this problem, I was just looking up Stephen Hawkings phone number too....

I'll BRAKE KLEAN the bajesus out of it when I pull the transmission... but I think I'll still give Hawkings a call.

Mighty Subie

Throw some talcum powder on it after its clean and dry and the leak will show right up. Or just think of it as rust proofing and leave it! Lol and keep S.H. phone number on speed dial just incase.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Yep, it's on speed dial 42.

I don't really care that it leaks.. if it stops leaking I add more oil
default_tongue.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I think Dan's engine leaked more oil.

Well, behind the engine in my legacy. That wins leaking lots and lots of oil
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
mine burns oil like crazy...yet never do I see smoke....stupid cars!!!!
My car is what it is.. awesome and a pile at the same time.

What I don't understand is my mom's 08 outback with 22k miles that burns upward of 1qt/3000... anyway...

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
If you fix the oil leak it will rust out.
default_additional_lol2.gif
I resealed my sisters 2.5 and now it has figured out how to burn oil, never used any before. Its a catch 22.

Mighty Subie

yes, my car. it rust proofed his garage, his big drip pan, ramps, driveway, neighborhood, that driveway we stopped in... (the oil pump oil seal was creased too. I swear they ALL looked perfect when I put them in btw)

Sorry for hijacking. you figure it out yet? It's probably not possible with wet roads.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Nope. I don't really care that much. I might just throw new valve cover gaskets at it anyway. Jason did them three years ago, maybe they're due again. I dunno... There isn't a whole lot to leak on that little motor.

Latest posts

Back