Sport Edition 16 * 7 wheels with Bridgestone RE-01R tires

dougm12

New Post

I listed these tires and wheels a few months ago, see orig post below. They have been stored ever since because I got a 2009 WRX in June and stayed with the OEM stock summer tires. I am now moving to Missouri at the end of Nov. (wife's family lives there and she doesn't want to go through another Maine winter ?). I really need to cut down the amount of stuff I am taking on the move, so I have reduced the prices:

Wheels with RE-01R tires mounted and balanced on them: $475, reduced to $325

Reducing price today

I am moving next Tuesday (Nov. 17) - I am reducing the price one last time: now $275 for the wheels and tires. Anyone wanting them will have to come to the Ellsworth/Franklin area as I have no time to drive any distance.

Original post

I'm selling my Sport Edition F7 five-spoke silver wheels (hub-centric for Subarus, don't need a centering ring), 16x7, 5*100, offset 50mm, weight 18 pounds with Bridgestone RE-01R 205/55/16 extreme summer tires, purchased from, and mounted and balanced by The Tire Rack.

The tires and wheels have about 5600 miles on them from just over three months last summer and one month this summer (off car and garaged during the winter). The tires were not auto-crossed, but can be. The wheels are in near perfect shape (see photos). I am selling these because I now have a not-lowered 2009 WRX, which really needs 17 inch wheels.

I would like to sell these together, but will consider selling the wheels and tires separately.

Wheels and tires mounted on them: $475

Wheels by themselves: $275

Tires by themselves: $240

I live in the Ellsworth area.

<A href="http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo123/dougm12a/WRXwithRE_01Rs_2A.jpg" target=_blank>

Last edited by a moderator:

dougm12

Might be interested in the rims....think I'm catching you wheel virus,Doug!!
My doctor's given me 3 rounds of antibiotics and I still have not been able to shake that virus! I'm looking for 17 * 8's now
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Bill, just let me know if you want the wheels - and if you need any help stretching the sidewalls of my old 17 inch RE92As which you have, so they can fit these 16 inch wheels
default_additional_sillylol.gif

dougm12

Just wanted to post that I have reduced the prices on the wheels and tires. Editing my old post from July did not by itself seem to make it a current post.

RallyCat

Hmmm... I need to replace the summer tires on the 2.5TS. It would probably be cheaper to buy this set than to buy and mount new tires.

Interested in meeting somewhere in the middle (I'm in central MA) to consummate the deal? Another option might be for you to hook up with the LDR folks and have them take them over to RNY this weekend or Team O'Neil's the next time they go over?

Logistics...

Last edited by a moderator:

dougm12

Hmmm... I need to replace the summer tires on the 2.5TS. It would probably be cheaper to buy this set than to buy and mount new tires.
Interested in meeting somewhere in the middle (I'm in central MA) to consummate the deal? Another option might be for you to hook up with the LDR folks and have them take them over to RNY this weekend or Team O'Neil's the next time they go over?

Logistics...
Thanks for your interest in the wheels/tires. I'm really stuck because I have so little time before I'm moving and so much to get done, plus swamped with my work, so I can only go a relatively short distance to get the wheels to someone. I'd really like to sell to someone not too far away in Maine, but if you can give me some contact info on LDR I could look into that possibility.

RallyCat

Arghh! I'm going to have to pass. Financial situation just took a sudden turn that I wasn't expecting so I need to hold off on the non-essential expenditures for the moment.

Sorry...

Tim

p.s. Thanks to Nailman for offering to provide transport to get these from ME to MA. Greatly appreciated ands I wish I could take you up on it.

p.p.s. Free bump - somebody snag these!

dougm12

I am leaving for Missouri Tuesday, Nov. 17. I have now reduced the price one last time: now down to $275 for the RE-01Rs and wheels together.

Anyone wanting them will have to come to the Ellsworth/Franklin area. To expite things, if you are interested you can call me at: 565-2416.

Thanks!

Stein

Stein
Someone jump on these! Nate these would look sick on your obs.
default_smile.png
But $300? I'm sure they're worth it, but...

free bump, sorry I'm not as wealthy as some of my classmates
default_smile.png

Nate

Founding Father
get them. I dont think you will find a clean set of wheels and tires for $275 anywhere else.

Trevor723

But $300? I'm sure they're worth it, but...
free bump, sorry I'm not as wealthy as some of my classmates
default_smile.png
Want to buy just the rims for $175? I will pay the rest and for dismounting.

Stein

Stein
holy sh**

YES

But I would need tires to go with them, and these are a hell of a deal too.

I assume you want the tires though?

Latest posts

Back