SPOTTED (Off brand)

topdeeni

Damm this is one hawt whip...

This appeared sometime over the last 5 days in someone front yard right in downtown Mexico.. To bad this wasn't out during NEFR when all those peeps were around, I bet this badboi would have been sucked right up by some performance oriented souldja...

picture.php

I think the last place I saw one of these was the original blues brothers movie... If I am not mistaken the "Illinois nazi's"
default_frown.gif
were in an almost identical(I think, remember I see like Ray Chalres) vehicle... They're on "a mission from God."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkkXHjQSyEI

24 seconds, very uncomfortable phrase...hahaha

srry Uhave to click this, they disabled embedding..

& for the fun of it.. who can resist this movie! One of the greaest car chases in history IMHO and an all star cast...even Steven Speilberg is in this movie if I remember correctly... and who can't resist Early John Candy...

again with the embedding disabled by ewe tewb... EWE is a real word, I learned it on Happy Days a long time ago...

ps: Anyone who has met me or seen my music collection will know this is way out of character for me.... And how about that just INCREDIBLE sound track and list of blues performers all through the movie...I love it because I couldn't play the blues to save the world...

Last edited by a moderator:

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Damm this is one hawt whip...
This appeared sometime over the last 5 days in someone front yard right in downtown Mexico.. To bad this wasn't out during NEFR when all those peeps were around, I bet this badboi would have been sucked right up by some performance oriented souldja...

picture.php

I think the last place I saw one of these was the original blues brothers movie... If I am not mistaken the "Illinois nazi's"
default_wink.png
were in an almost identical(I think, remember I see like Ray Chalres) vehicle... They're on "a mission from God."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkkXHjQSyEI

24 seconds, very uncomfortable phrase...hahaha

srry Uhave to click this, they disabled embedding..

& for the fun of it.. who can resist this movie! One of the greaest car chases in history IMHO and an all star cast...even Steven Speilberg is in this movie if I remember correctly... and who can't resist Early John Candy...

Mission from GOD

ADULT BOOKSTORE.jpg

topdeeni

that has got to B one of the best pixx I have seen in a long time....So good in fact I had to save it for future use.

topdeeni

Love the blues brothers movie, its in my top ten.
ME too... all the way to the very end... The scene where they have the crew on the bleachers singing Jailhouse rock...

& I don't think I can recall a movie that has such a powerful star filled cast....The list of people in that movie is Phenominal.

"Orange whip?"

& while were at it let me hit U with another movie title, see what U think...

Ready?

Slapshot

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
so on the way back from getting a sticker on the Audi i saw 3 cars worth mentioning that were off brand but kinda cool to see out and about.. well 2 cool and one that will be a dear neon.

first i saw a white E30.... this will be my dear neon, see post to understand

then right after that i came up behind this

IMG_0334.jpg

chased the evo down for a ways (he wasnt trying to get away and i wasnt really going to try to catch him lol) and then came up behind this

IMG_0335.jpg

a 300gt VR-4 dont see many of those in maine, and this one was real clean!

Latest posts

Back