Spotted!

WRB_Tank

Lol. Ya white/green/rally blue...paint coming soon once I source a few more parts. Also gonna take care of a little cancer at the same time.

Stein

Stein
Could it have been Apkarian and/or his car? Even though that's a '99-01 RS.

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan5

Just saw Spartan's RS in the Target Industrial. Looks nice.
Thanks,bud. Spotted Nick Lepage a coupla times in Newport today,also got the devils horns from acouple ladies driving a silver blobeye STI in Newport,and yesterday saw the kid who bought that SUPA riced blue Impreza off of Craigslist in Heron at the carwash. Was gonna go up and say hi,but he was gone before I finished vaccing the car,BTW,that things an autotragic L to boot. WAY too much money for a busted ass 2.2 auto,nice paint,rims or not:)> And keep seeing and getting a wave from a nice 00(?) maroonish RS sedan in and around Outer Hammond St.,really clean car.

Rallytech14

i keep seeing a sweet bugeye around biddo/arundel

yellow with flat black hood and a body kit

see it at Walmart A LOT! a few weeks ago i parked between it and a silver evo IIV

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Saw a gold forester(last model) with connecticut plates, chick driving, dude in passenger seat nodded while going down i-95

also saw a legacy gt wagon(2 models ago) with exhaust sitting at the light on the corner of broadway and center street, and waved as he got on the interstate.

KLRSMRF

Seeing quite a few green and gold Legacy wags here lately. My buddy bought one a few months back and I wave and then see it's not him!!
default_tongue.png

cleans13

Silver bugeye rex with some supertones behind the grill, yellow fogs, wheels, yadda yadda. Outside Loco in So. Po. when I went there to get a burrito.
that's me. sweet pork burrito ftw!! were you in a jeep?

spartan5

Clean STM 99-01 RS coupe in all it's stock wonder parked @ Wendy's in Waterville...think it belongs to an emplyee there,and the same new WRB WRX sedan with vet plates parked at the Holiday Inn right down the street.

RedForester08

Spotted Gabe at the lights at the pike entrance in Biddeford Sunday in the Blue Fozzy. I was in the truck. Actually my son Josh spotted him. Thing looks mean, low and fast.

DCG

And keep seeing and getting a wave from a nice 00(?) maroonish RS sedan in and around Outer Hammond St.,really clean car.
That's me. I see you and the guy that works at VIP a lot. Sorry if I don't always wave; I've had the car for 8 years and sometimes forget why people are waving at me
default_tongue.png

Nice to hear it looks clean from a distance. It's got 2 carseats in the back and these days it's NEVER clean!

Latest posts

Back