Spotted!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
note post times of last 2 entries...5 mins between axing for cards and getting nate's pm...these guys are paying attention around here!

+3,477 for MS mods
default_additional_spin.gif

krazykarpenter

'smee! I was headed to Sunday River with my girlfriend for the senior ball. She's graduating this spring.
default_additional_spin.gif
Did you get woken up by a bunch of drunks yelling "SENIOR BALLS '09, GETTING ****ED UP!"? haha That bus ride home was horrible.
Nah, I don't live on campus, had a bad experiance first week of freshmen year, and I only live 25min. away, so I commute. was working on a final project with a bddy of mine. Based on what i heard though, I can imagine that you guys were ****ed up big time!

GClark

Saw a WRB bugeye in a Lewiston body shop with a huge Intercooler on the front, pipes sticking out and everything, and a 07 Black STI parked on the side of M + A.

COSTIGAN86

Saw a silver bugeye WRX on Main St. in Bangor around 5. The driver looked in his 70s, and had SCCA stickers on the windows!!!

iahtnoob

spotted a blue wrx sedan driving up and down the street several times near deering high school while i was playing tennis at 7pm. It sounded very nice. Has to be somone here.

Mark

and a 07 Black STI parked on the side of M + A.
that's STInate. he should be getting it back by the end of the week.

-----Added 4/28/2009 at 10:32:18-----

I work at ATT in kittery (Near the trading post) and keep seeing a all black wrx go by everyday? Who's is it!?!?
at an agent? there's a big ATT population here!

ryan13

spotted a wrb bugeye wagon with black and chrome rims and an exhaust on middle street in Portland this morning. sounded good

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Saw a silver bugeye WRX on Main St. in Bangor around 5. The driver looked in his 70s, and had SCCA stickers on the windows!!!
You mean there is someone out there driving a Subie older than me
default_additional_party.gif

4WRXter

Skier!
My wife and I are travelling around a bit, vacationing/mtn. biking. We were recently in Nashville, Indiana. At an intersection, downtown, we watched 6 or 7 Lotus' go by. 2-3 Elises, 2-3 I didn't know what model they were.

Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana there were quite a few soobys around. Performance oriented, it's been WRXs and an STi here or there. I don't recall seeing an RS yet.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
My wife and I are travelling around a bit, vacationing/mtn. biking. We were recently in Nashville, Indiana. At an intersection, downtown, we watched 6 or 7 Lotus' go by. 2-3 Elises, 2-3 I didn't know what model they were.
Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana there were quite a few soobys around. Performance oriented, it's been WRXs and an STi here or there. I don't recall seeing an RS yet.
Spot any Spec B`s

Car Whore

Anyone here own the red 05-up Legacy GT sedan that was tailing me on the Westbrook arterial this afternoon? That was fun.
default_cool.png

bigsxy

saw an 02/03 white rex with rims and a body kit on rt 1 in wells and a 04/05 wrb wrx on rt 1 in ogunquit

Latest posts

Back