Spotted!

05RSKID

I was there last night, I was in and out pretty quick and didn't talk to anyone though, maybe someone was trying to steal my car haha.
Yea I was in and out to needed bread for dinner, you were parked next to the other subi and two people were standing between the cars talking

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I was wondering you was honking!
default_smile.png

In my quest of a good detailer, i went to check out the guys at that wash. Although much better interaction with Justine that the Carrigan dude in Chelsea/Augusta, it doesn't bode well when detailers tell me they don't know Collinite #845! ...
Haha yep, I might have been easier to spot if I was in my XT. But I knew it had to be you with the VT plates. Car looks great. And Cpastal Carwash is a decent place. They do pretty decent work, or always did.

SoMeWRX

Lots of subies today. ANOTHER ridiculously nice blue FXT in Gorham (fate is hating on me), Apkarian in Gorham, and a wrb wrx in Westbrook.

scubiecraig

Silver OBS 08+. HID headlights and fogs too. Pencil beams on the front grille. Followed me on RT4 in Sanford, and we split ways at the rotary.

White blob eye WRX cruising through the Alfred gas intersection. I think it was a girl driving. Exhaust sounded great.

On 236 in South Berwick/Eliot, a maroon FXT with rims and VT plates. Second time I've seen him in about a week.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Just saw a silver impreza in Brewer, not sure of anything else other than that, I was too focused on all the bright green trim/badge on it.

dsmith

wrb bug eye leaving station house grill/sunoco gas station as i was pulling in. sounded nice.
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Asian Persuasion

Got a beep from Bill in his white wrx on rt25 in gorham by dunkin

Latest posts

Back