Spotted!

wrbwrx

spotted a black 05 sti at the bridghton car show today nice meeting you forgot you username to get in contact with you

KryptiK

Got and returned a wave from a darker colored lifted OBS earlier this evening on Payne road and saw a white wrx, license plate "Pedro", saturday morning on 95 north between Saco and Scarborough.

SUBARUDE

spotted a black 05 sti at the bridghton car show today nice meeting you forgot you username to get in contact with you
that would have been Gate4jg screen name or joe

and yes that was me in the obs last night

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

I saw a blue STI with black rims/blue lip at the corner of RT4 and RT202 in Alfred yesterday. I was a passenger in my wife's white Civic hybrid across the way. Sounded so nice taking off!

cwiggin

yellow wrx at rite aid on union st in auburn, a 2 dr rs with tinted tails and a silver wrx by bates college, and a late mosel wrb wrx at macs grill in auburn

Willwrb04

got behind a white 2.5rs by dairy queen in Rockland the other day with flaps and spotlights. we waved and I turned off by the pearl restaurant. Then today lookin out the kitchen window of the pearl the same white 2.5rs was parked next to me, looks nice man. Then at camden national there there was a newer legacy drivin though towards mainstreet with a nice exhaust.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
got behind a white 2.5rs by dairy queen in Rockland the other day with flaps and spotlights. we waved and I turned off by the pearl restaurant. Then today lookin out the kitchen window of the pearl the same white 2.5rs was parked next to me, looks nice man. Then at camden national there there was a newer legacy drivin though towards mainstreet with a nice exhaust.
Sounds like Nigel

fattie

fat kid

if its a silver? sedan with an orgasm inducing exhaust note , ive seen it flying up and down rt90 and it sounds so damn sexy.

fattie

fat kid

did you use to live on broadway by the highschool ? if so chatted with u at chicky one day while you were netting some fish.

fattie

fat kid

and the white rs I think is craig , a member on here. he lives in rockland.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
I think I saw Craig today in Rockport..... Threw the good ol'
default_additional_rockon.gif
sign outta the work truck and got a wave back.

scubiecraig

It's so weird having another person on here named Craig. I know he was the original, but I just don't run into many Craig's, so it's weird and neat all at the same time hearing that name! I gotta meet this dude!
default_smile.png
Of course, Rockland is a bit of a drive from Alfred.

Latest posts

Back