Spotted!

smelt240

I like how the LPW guys do it...wheeler with a grader behind it to the right...little quicker than my 17 miles by myself route...theres a couple WRXs that ride around during most of the storms,I wish they would do some parking lot shenanigans for me to watch....I would.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
@ Team Oneil class yestiddy, got to drive 3 late model STIs, an 06 LGT wag, and a 300hp Caddy CTS. Oh almost for got the brand new Audi S4 and A4 Sport. Much hoonage. Nigel soo happy.

scubiecraig

Spotted a Black 99-01 RS on 295N today.... around exit 11. I was a passenger in my in-laws Ford Fusion. The RS looked good though. I think it may have had an exhaust as well, not really sure... we were headed Southbound.

Last edited by a moderator:

02 WRX Chris

Saw a black 04-05 STI sedan at USM gorham today. Has some nice exhaust and I think rims. Never seen it there before, who is it?!?!?!?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted an 04-05 WRX with an STi wing, or an STi with RA flaps and HID's on route 1 heading towards Damariscotta. You waved, and I saw you at the last second!

woodys77

im looking for whoever past my wife in a black wrx today around a CORNER! on rt9 between sabattus and lisbon... My whole family was in that car A$$ HOLE do it again and ill be putting my CWP to good use!

Maxxguy25RS

saw an older 25rs tonight by target in sopo. blue hids and a good subie rumble. sure it was matt00RS25.

says your name is brian hutter, as in class of 06, used to hang with bmills and I hutter?
yupp. that's me alright. I do remember that. brings back memories. good times

SoMeWRX

Saw debadged silver wrx with Carolina?? plates driving out of planet fitness parking lot then a black 08+ sti parked next to me when I came out. Didnt have any cards on me to tag em.

Matt

what time hutter? I was rolling through around 8pm. does sound good for a na huh!!!!

spotted a white rs in westbrook around 930 tonight at the gas station....you sir have a head light out.

heard and saw from a distance another going down longfellow st in westrook shortly after, had hids and def backfired as it slowed down.

Latest posts

Back