Spotted!

T

The Asian Persuasion

gave a wave to a black sti with red rally armor mud flaps...going to the maine mall around 2:30

Matt

In Waterville today there was a super clean and amazing sounding hatch wrx or Sti headed towards Walmart and turned around and came back by. I was in the wife's 4runner. Amazing car!!!

T

The Asian Persuasion

White bugeye wrx at usm Portland and a red legacy wagon with ghst-rdr on the lisence plate

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
In Waterville today there was a super clean and amazing sounding hatch wrx or Sti headed towards Walmart and turned around and came back by. I was in the wife's 4runner. Amazing car!!!
Was it dark grey? Could be my old car with gunmetal rims? Guy that bought it lives in waterville and he also tinted his tails

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Yup, I actually thought it was you at first. Car still sounds amazing.
he has a tsudo cat back, pretty much the same thing.I finally got my car back!! and I'm actually in south portland till friday so you might see me cruising. Doing some work for the ANG.

Waved to a wrb sedan wrx between auburn and brunswick

Mighty Subie

Clean looking silver bugeye Rex. Temp plates I95 north. You passed me in Disney while I was doing the whole fuel saving speed thing. I pcaught up and we both waved. Then I tagged along till Newport. Just now.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Sedona Red 2.5 rs in Falmouth just before Irving, around 5:00ish yesterday evening. Car looks good whoever you are.

T

The Asian Persuasion

saw a blue lagacy wagon and wrx sedan at patriot subaru yesterday....my fiancé and I were looking for a hatch impreza for her

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Yeah that's mine. Thanks. It has:

- Perrin CAI

- CNT Catted Downpipe

- Tsudo cat-back exhaust

I saw a brand new 2012 blue WRX (No exhaust, but has a BOV of some kind)

Also, in Augusta saw on Water ST. a Blue WRX (looks like a 2011-2012) with a __VERY LOUD__ custom exhaust. Almost sounds like a straight pipe with blue tips.

02 WRX Chris

Still wondering whos got the 04-05 STI wingless at USM gorham. Saw and heard him take off and the car sounds mean!

Nate

Founding Father
Not me. I gotz the FF plates. There is another lightly ricey version of my car running around Ltown. One burnt out HID headlight. Completely black taillights.

Latest posts

Back