Spotted!

07NAHWKI

Saw 07NAhwkI behind me at mcdonalds in old town today. hard not to see you with the green behind your grill!
yes it is, lol just getting the morning coffee before finals. I cannot get enough of your exhaust, sounds amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:

blehhh

11-12 DGM/OBP WRX Hatch with a Veteran plate on Spring Street in Westbrook this morning. Driver was female, and didn't even glance at my car as I sat waiting to pull onto the street. I'm guessing 'girlfriend' !

scubiecraig

Spotted either a white/silver WRX hatch last night on 95N in Portsmouth. Maine plates, and I pulled up next to you and revved as we came up by the Portsmouth traffic circle. Not sure if you noticed me or not?

Also, this morning had an SGM WRX sedan tailing me through North Berwick/South Berwick until we got to RT91 off of 236. Possibly PUFDUP heading to work?

pufdup

Spotted either a white/silver WRX hatch last night on 95N in Portsmouth. Maine plates, and I pulled up next to you and revved as we came up by the Portsmouth traffic circle. Not sure if you noticed me or not?

Also, this morning had an SGM WRX sedan tailing me through North Berwick/South Berwick until we got to RT91 off of 236. Possibly PUFDUP heading to work?
That was me this morning!!

Matt

I think it was a primer grey obs with a missing rear mudflap and veteran plates in Scarborough on Payne rd headed towards the mall. Anyone here?

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Earlier tonight there was an 08-09 white WRX in the Grove parking lot in Orono, seen it around here before. I see iBoost's silver WRX fairly often too.

TylerB488

A 2011 WRX hatch drove by while I was at Jim's Alignment in Sanford! had titanium tips and sounded awesome! Sounded like a Q300!!!

apkarian100

Vendor
Spotted a white 2nd gen LGT sedan with an exhaust and light bar at the Maine Mall around 5. Then at some lights in Westbrook, one of the silver FXTs ripped past me as I was waiting to turn.

GClark

Went to Saddleback today, amazing snow. Saw a blue wrx wagon with some kind of wheels in Farmington behind me, 4WRXter's wrx at his ski shop, Ethan working at Saddleback, and a blue wrx bugeye on Rt2 with yellow fogs(?), looked like black wheels, and some stickers on side. It was dark and I honked at you.

Latest posts

Back