Spotted!

Saw a red 11-14 wrx or sti behind me when I pulled out of the Citgo and onto Hogan road. Got separated when I got on the highway heading south. saw you follow but disappear.

Seen a couple different gcs around auburn, was a couple cars behind Caleb last night

Speaking of gc body cars, had a nice looking red sedan behind me on hotel rd earlier

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen that at my daughters cheering, older lady that owns it I believe, it's that gt that was for sale on here a while ago! I've noticed the lack of rumble too maybe a silencer in or something haha

Nice 04ish black sedan while I was out plowing 126 in Sabattus last night. Rumble Rumble like the hamburglar ....  Im tired.

I've seen that at my daughters cheering, older lady that owns it I believe, it's that gt that was for sale on here a while ago! I've noticed the lack of rumble too maybe a silencer in or something haha
they probably started building them with equal length headersSaw a nice wrb blobeye wagon with yellow fogs turning from Turner to court in auburn after lunch

That's what I was thinking too!

Exchanged with a 13 wrb wrx hatch in Norway by the hospital, 15' red Rex on 26 and a red rex in auburn with black wheels round 130ish on center st

Back