Spotted!

SUBARUDE

spotted Evan heading home on 95 this evening and spotted apollyon on his way home this evening and also stocked jims house while i was up that way
default_wink.png

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Spotted marcelr1988's RS he is selling. Great looking car for a good price (free bumpage on the spotted thread, that's right). Also saw an '06-'07 white STi with red flaps in Lewiston. I have a feeling that I should know the driver, but I don't
default_wink.png

Blue Bugeye

saw nicklepage again today near the tim hortons in newport. i was in my work truck so waving was useless. damn that car looks good.

marcelr1988

Spotted marcelr1988's RS he is selling. Great looking car for a good price (free bumpage on the spotted thread, that's right). Also saw an '06-'07 white STi with red flaps in Lewiston. I have a feeling that I should know the driver, but I don't
default_biggrin.png
the red flaps i believe lives on main st by irving.. see it parked there quite often. and thanks for the advertisement
default_cool.png

btw.. whered you spot me? i spotted about 5 cars today.. just haven't posted them..

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
the red flaps i believe lives on main st by irving.. see it parked there quite often. and thanks for the advertisement
default_cool.png
btw.. whered you spot me? i spotted about 5 cars today.. just haven't posted them..
Actually it was a couple times on 202 heading to and then from Augusta. I was in the blue 2.5 wagon with the thule gear on top. Good luck with the sell bro.

marcelr1988

Actually it was a couple times on 202 heading to and then from Augusta. I was in the blue 2.5 wagon with the thule gear on top. Good luck with the sell bro.
hmm.. i dont remember seeing you haha.. every 3rd car that passed me was a subaru. but ill keep my eyes open next time
default_idk.gif
and thanks.. i hope itll sell by february haha

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I see that thing about everyday. I hear it as well, between full throttle acceleration and those damn supertones!!! I can only dream right now, but mine will be coming along:D

guess who...
picture.php

Nicklepage1010

saw nicklepage again today near the tim hortons in newport. i was in my work truck so waving was useless. damn that car looks good.

its fo sale =P

im looking at a 2002 PSM wrx with the WRX lip kit

you coulda waved anyway!!

Latest posts

Back