STi emblem

SUBARUDE

your welcome
default_wink.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
your welcome
default_wink.png
Yes thanks again Gabe, now I just have to wait for a couple weeks for it to get here!! And on top of that, I still haven't heard from the guy on ebay that I bought the intake from!!! I have emailed him several times now and no response!!! I'll give him a couple more days

SUBARUDE

if they have decent feedback i wouldn't worry about it.i usually wait a week before i start asking for shipping info

IBratmanI

if they have decent feedback i wouldn't worry about it.i usually wait a week before i start asking for shipping info
Yeah I know, I just usually get shipping info right away. They do have good feedback, so I will give them a chance. I'm just anxious:lol:

IBratmanI

i said f-it and went home i wasn't working in this sh.. today
default_wink.png
That's what I thought you did. we took it slow the second half, it was really bad, I felt pretty sick by the end of the day. And it's gonna be the same tomorrow!!
default_biggrin.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Ugh, first it is cold and rainy, then it is so hot that mainers are sitting out panting in the sun... haha.

taking my girlfriend sailing today, it should be nice and cool on the water. Drove to portland yesterday and would have died if the AC didn't work in my car...

BTW the fozzy is gonna be even sweeter when it is full of STi bits.

topdeeni

bratman... I may have some STi paraphenailia availabe soon. I have consideres running with the "debadging" mod but am unsure of Perrin or Greddy as a supplier.

IBratmanI

ok well let me know what you got, when you got it

bratman... I may have some STi paraphenailia availabe soon. I have consideres running with the "debadging" mod but am unsure of Perrin or Greddy as a supplier.

Latest posts

Back