StoryLand April 24 + 25

katnip

the car is black. I swear
great event. went down and ran today. the STi would be a weapon with both endlinks attached and struts that weren't blown in the rear. happy with my times tho

KryptiK

Put together some video clips of Subarus today at Storyland. Enjoy
default_tongue.png

You got video of every subaru there but mine...ouch

Good job with the video though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apollyon12

HAHA, that guy with the big block Jimmy was there again. That thing is nuts.

The vidoes made me pissed at the slow progress on my car.

EvilAsPie

I took a ride in that thing! It was crazy!

Still got your harnessess for sale? Looks like i'm gunna need some to better LFB and shift on course.

It was super fun running a different car this year. The courses were very fast both days with brake zones after tuner in!!! It was the most controlled sideways i've ever been on tar!! It was fantastic!

Apollyon12

Nice

Was that red Europa the same one that ran last year a couple times up at Crocker? I assume it wasn't owned by the same family that runs the Lotus 7 and had the white Europa last year.

Apollyon12

Your wagon likes to lift that wheel doesn't it.

I don't think i saw any pics where mine had the wheel off the ground, do you still have the stock springs?

I assume that you do have a big sways...

EvilAsPie

stock struts, 04-05 sti take off springs, and huge sways. RCE yellow springs and new struts (not sure which) are soon to come.

09FXT

What time saturday afternoon were you taking those pics standing by the covered bridge? Me an my girlfriend were standing up there, we were probably right next to you.
I got there about 1 pm, had a light blue jacket on and Subaru hat. I'm not one who starts conversations, but, will talk when spoken too.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
thanks to Pete and Heidi for the fun run in Heidi's RS. that thing is very well sorted.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
yowzah! shorty's car needs more tire ;>P what're they running on that thing, Vette tires??!!
205/55r16 BFgoody R1's. Sticky, but not enough for some. My technician Adam looped it!

Latest posts

Back