Subaru Extra-S Gear Oil 75w-90

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I'm going to tap this keg in the next few days.  $55 for one gallon, which is a little more than needed for a 5spd, and just right for a 6spd (just under full @ cold).

Bring your own jug, unless I have one at the moment.  Cleaned out washer fluid jugs work perfectly.

extras.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanR

Classifieds are smokin' hot, and this has been posted for 4 hours bump. 
default_additional_bump.gif

default_banana.gif

RyanR

<<<<Bangor area.  But if you know someone coming up for the group drive they could always shuttle it back to ya.

RyanR

Bought a 4L bottle of Subaru hypoid LSD gear oil for 04-06 STI rear diffs. Would consider a package deal with the extra-s if anyone wants to come by the house and swap out their trans and rear diff oils. Subaru only sells the LSD oil in 4L containers now, no more 1L single use bottles available.

RyanR

Rear LSD oil came in.  Can do two other 04-06 STIs with what i have here.  JDM as f*ck, and also the only oil you should put in your rear diff 04-06 (or swap) owners!  PM me and we can figure out a deal on the Extra-S and LSD oil, or if you just want some Extra-S or LSD oil that can be arranged.

lsdoil.jpg

RyanR

TTT!

I have a gallon in a jug ready to go!  Two more gallons remaining after that I believe.

RyanR

You know you want smoother cold weather shifting
default_additional_rallydrive.gif

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
This is probably easier then paying for shipping. Meet me somewhere Ryan? I need trans fluid.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

RyanR

This is probably easier then paying for shipping. Meet me somewhere Ryan? I need trans fluid.Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
It's also less expensive than ordering from freddy beans etc. :)

PM sent.

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
I get a pretty significant discount from FB hahaha. And we stock it at the shop

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
Haha shop is only 1675 miles away :) And FB is slow to get back to me. I asked Ryan last Tuesday. I just happened to see this today and the price is probably negligible when you factor in shipping, plus I'm helping out a local guy. That's good enough for me!

RyanR

Glad to know I can compete with FB, and your employee discount (with shipping of course) :)

See ya tomorrow.

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
Bump this up!  Fred Beans charges 15$ Per QUART for this stuff + Shipping, or you can get it locally for $55 A Gallon?  Kind of a no brainer!  Also, you should be changing this out every 30K miles, so you're probably overdue.  This completely changed the way my FXT Shifted (For the better.)  I've run a pile of different fluids over the years, and I can honestly say, this stuff is the BEST!  DO IT!

RyanR

1000 posts bump.  Buy some liquid gold that won't give you raging diarrhea, since you shouldn't consume this.

Also makes shifting a delight in cold weather.

default_additional_bump.gif
default_banana.gif
:banana:
default_banana.gif
default_additional_ponder.gif
default_additional_gavel.gif
default_lost.gif
default_additional_wavey.gif
default_additional_rockon.gif
:ro:
default_additional_rockon.gif
default_additional_rallydrive.gif