T-Shirts and Hoodies

Carter

Administrator
Well maybe I'll purchase another T-shirt by the time you get to order it then.
default_tongue.png
Y U NO ORDER NOW?!

image.jpg

Carter

Administrator
Thanks to RallySport Direct and our own Brian Lowell, we will be giving out $450 worth of gift cards to those of you who order Mainely Subarus merchandise through our online store. If you order a t shirt and a lanyard we will give you a $5 RSD gift card. If you order a t shirt and a hoodie we will give you a $10 RSD gift card. And finally if you order a t shirt, lanyard and sweatshirt we will give you $15 worth of RSD gift cards. Stock is limited so order now!

http://www.mainelysubarus.com/forums/store/

(If you have already placed your order you will receive your gift card if you have met the above requirements. If you have ordered and not met the above requirements, you can place a second order to meet them.)

Carter

Administrator
A couple more orders and I will be able to place the entire order with the printer! Who is going to be the two people to make it happen?!

RTwrx

No problem! Thanks guys for the opportunity to purchase new rags! I had to put all my Patriot gear away for the year because I'm mad at them. Lol. Also thanks for a great site/ forum!! Well done!

Carter

Administrator
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I have made a little mistake with these. The t shirts will not be the same as last year. I sent the wrong images to the printer therefore the vertical text will now be on the back, and the Subaru Logo will be on the front. (The same way RallySport Direct does their t shirts) If you are not happy with this switch I can scrap the entire order and start from scratch. Please let me know if you would like it the same way it was originally.

FRONT

Front.jpeg

BACK

Back.jpeg

Latest posts

Back