Team Woodys state record run on Sebago lake

woodys77

This is us (my father) breaking our old state record that we set last year. Yeah its not a subie but it does make more power then most of them and its only a 1 liter:lol: .It was between 475~500hp on this pass.

woodys77

Heres another one of our runs that was a world record for about a day. this is our supercharged alcohol sled that was running around 500~550 hp on this pass. it split the block in half just before the traps.

woodys77

Def should be proud of yourselves!
1/4 or 1/8 mile speed? time?
thanks ! its a lot of money and man hours to keep these things running but its an adiction..... you know how it is.

inski

A 7second sled! WTF! Insane! Must put a smile on your face. I know you guys are bustin your butts all year with the store. Glad to see you out and having some fun.

Go Team Woodys!!

woodys77

nice dude. What kinda sled is that?
the first one is a yamaha rx-1 with a gt35r running 32psi on that pass

the second one is a yamaha attack with a gt35 sized supercharger running 30psi on alcohol. it runs 2 bosch fuel pumps and burns almost a gallon of alcohol each pass.

we are going for the world record agian this summer ill post the vid when(not if) it happens.

krazykarpenter

nice nice. I used to ride ski-doos that's why I asked, and it was hard to tell the brand in the vid, not to mention they all look very similar now.

Latest posts

Back