Thar he blows

Ty Ty

map_tropprjpath03_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

Will it actually make it up here. Taking all bets now.
default_smile.png

topdeeni

neato... all the guys I game with have beenm telling me about this in our teamspeak. Perhaps maybe I should watch the weather channel once in while.

They need to name a big storm after my wife... really big!

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
this is a favorite subject. The ingredients are there for something tropical in maine in fall/winter. This year has six minutes of a very polluted place in darkness in broad daylight (asia eclipse) . once a century event..I believe all chemical related large events linger way up in the atmosphere as well, if it catches the westerlies, maine gets a pile of strange crap enough to light pzev vehicles on fire on south I-95 in a late august triple H.. The tanker fire in minnesota this year is another one, they do not just disappear. I am waiting for the diesel smell on a hot morning..a long time after it happened. Today was one of those days. A high spinning to our west needs to be overruled for us to get a hit, and way way hot just south of us, never ending for days...

I had a metal plate in my foot, been obsessed if it meant strange about weather. I was a boy in rhode Island when a low came right at us, (a hurricane).. and I knew it was going right over us, the very town we lived in,it was in the air long before hand, I mean by weeks. A very strange hollow sky, hot as all hell...

This one is going to be visible from a maine shoreline is my guess, we didn't get enough heat, and it is vacating tomorrow.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
^^ My brain hurts...

80mph winds, eh? I'll be sure not to be out on my sailboat on Monday I guess
default_tongue.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I was at pemaquid lighthouse yesterday and the waves down there were pretty amazing.

ReZPunK

waves swept 5 people out to see at acadia national park yesterday. all 5 recovered i hear. i was going to go to thunder hole too. which was where they were caught out. good thing spidey sense said not to.

ReZPunK

yeah she was unresponsive when they pulled her out. sad to hear she didnt make it.

enjoy life while we have it folks. its only temporary.

saabaru

Storm brought everyone down to the beaches. I went to Higgins and it was a zoo, then down to Portland Head, such a great site.

As for the Acadia incident, that is sad. But one has to wonder why they were on the rocks to begin with.

-----Added 8/24/2009 at 12:36:39-----

What time were those pics taken? I think I saw that sailboat when I was out at PHL. My sister pointed it out to me, and how they were pretty damn brave.

09FXT

What time were those pics taken? I think I saw that sailboat when I was out at PHL. My sister pointed it out to me, and how they were pretty damn brave.

I was there from noon til 3:15. Had a small cookout on top of the hill by the lighthouse. Had on a black rally-america shirt.

saabaru

I was there from noon til 3:15. Had a small cookout on top of the hill by the lighthouse. Had on a black rally-america shirt.
I walked right by your cook out, you are the reason I went home early, made me hungry. HAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Back