the "ray got a ticket and needs money" for sale thread

Ray

The Northernah'
I just got a ticket for loud exhaust, and need to pay it off :/

The silver OBS is pretty whole only things gone the rear disks, supertones, flaps, tranny, and lift. So its a whole part-out, has a nearly complete 2.2 (needs drivers side valve cover) front fenders and hood are no good, doors are great.

I have a lot of random parts.

so in conclusion, any little or big thing you need, I can probably get for you! help me pay this ticket haha
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

ITEMS SOLD:

rear hatch

rims and tires

engine

rear disks

corner lenses

168800_478386285825_625470825_6474745_1116725_n.jpg

168511_478386240825_625470825_6474744_6401012_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Subarewah

looks like a lot of front end damage... are u sure motor didnt take a beating? how many miles on motor and how does it run? cuz im looking for a phase 2 2.2 and how much would u sell the motor for?

WRB_Tank

since you put the lift in the new obs, are the struts any good that came out of it? I might need a set, for the right price let me know.

RallyGuy24

I need a hinge and a latch for the center console armrest extension, or just the regular flap that comes with it, in black. Is this something you may have?

Ray

The Northernah'
Shot in the dark, but do you have a waist spoiler?

waist spoiler?

I need a hinge and a latch for the center console armrest extension, or just the regular flap that comes with it, in black. Is this something you may have?
I think I only have one in grey? but I have the hinge and snap...

Ray

The Northernah'
ok I thought so! thanks Seph! and that has already sold sorry 4WRXter :/

Iboc_C64

How about a set of corner lenses? Looks like my brother may be needing a set. Also ray, maybe be needing some expertise from you, RangeleyRallyDG & Possibly Spiller on my brothers new car from time to time, hes getting a 2000 2.5RS. W00t.

Ray

The Northernah'
got the corners! im sure we all will be able to help with anything you guys need! ill be in the area a lot this summer

Iboc_C64

Sweet, I will be in touch, maybe you can PM me and probably my brother since they will be for him. You wouldn't happen to have the corners in clear would you?

Iboc_C64

That would probably be good enough until he decides to swap em. We just don't want him getting pulled over for a cracked light. By the sounds of it, this thing has a pretty nasty exhaust, so if he gets pulled over for that we can probably live. I would be surprised if they gave someone who is 27 and has no record what so ever a ticket for a loud exhaust. They look mostly clear anyway. I thought I had seen some older versions that were completely amber.

Latest posts

Back