thumbs down....

topdeeni

that's what I got from a bunch of little debbie eating teenage bloaties where I live today outside a store...

I was also told that adding STi badges, a Carbon Fiber hood scoop, a fart can and lowering a RS does not a STi make. I was also told that this was the case because he could see my red factory Brembo's that I got off someone WRX....

well fatty... U little douchefukk...I don't think they were making an RS in 06 similar to the Sti body style but I am not sure....I need the "fart can" to match the massive airflow created on the front side of my engine, if U were half the reet U beleive Ur not U would know those are NOT Brembo's they are Rotura's that are about three times the size and U would have noted all the pretty colors under my car from the suspension work..

Perhaps U would also think that someone of his intellect would be able to tell the difference between a crappy running car and one with aftermarket cams...

Hope I see this kid at the races this weekend...

funny%20retard.jpg

04wrx

Hahaha, that kid is an idiot and has no appreciation for cars that's all, one more moron wasting his breath.

Mark

haha, wow, i would have loved to be there. woulda really rubbed his nose in it bad

topdeeni

went back to the store fo AM coffee....saw one of yesrterdays kids there hppping out of Moms ten year old Dodge caravan with more body filling than Micheal Jackson....

Right about then I realized... damm my ATV is prolly worth more than the family minivan which in turn makes me feel like my car is probably worth more than their house...........

BTW...his mom was pretty damm f'ugly as well... no I mean like a double bagger in case hers burns off her face..

ps: I have an even better retard pic someone used against me once upon a time... the last thing I weant to do is offend anyone with my pokes at the challenged...but can I post it here? I have been dying tooo...

Latest posts

Back