What color for the OZs?

08WRXME

What color?!?!?!?!

020.jpg

P3280002.jpg

P3280003.jpg

If someone who has an idea and wants to photoshop some colors for me, I would appreciate it! And I own a set of Black rims, so I don't want black. These might go back on my car, or they might make their way onto Brit's forester

Photo to show the color

3743381305_df98ca722c_o.jpg

My ideas:

Bronze

Gunmetal.

Takata green

Open to a bunch of ideas!!!

Show me what you got.

08WRXME

Someone through out Cyan. I want to see those two on the car though. I think it would be fun to have a waaaay different color. I am just worried about resale too.

I also was thinking an Orange, or Burnt Orange.... That would look nice on the Silver.

-----Added 11/17/2009 at 08:37:11-----

Phil that is a cool color! its kinda close to gunmetal though...

GClark

I like these:

Im in class right now, when I get back Ill see if I can photoshop up and running.

DSC02758.JPG

halloweenwheels.jpg

IMG_7198-blurr.jpg

OgAAAMdDUK-A2es33HcT1yD959WJO3WCqF2tG7t9ci1TXmwfxCSDgJWgh74Fhsgq2vVc9F2Hjx1QKIsx4ZK7sXqX6jcAm1T1UI2-6OhsmCZCRP810e9wgaelUi_1.jpg

4073441698_f8886effc6_b.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

xpbhcm.jpg

PurpleWheels.jpg

08WRXME

Nice! I like all those colors, minus the purple i think. If you get a chance to chop one of those photos with those colors, I would appreciate it! thanks GClark.

Kristof

Banned
i woudl say if you want somethign different dont go with a solid color dont soemthing with two colors. have a base color than do the inside and outisde of the spokes a different collor to give you a nice lookignw heel that not everyone has

08WRXME

white would be awful to keep clean... it looks nice though.

IMG_0784.jpg

I like this color a lot, anyone can put it onto one of the photos of my car?

Stein

Stein
that's it i want purple wheels
I've wanted purple wheels for a while, but I think I'm going the pink route with my car (my mom got me pink fuzzy dice
default_frown.gif
).

I'd like to see green and purple
default_additional_hail.gif
. But being serious, do white or that dark blue. The green would be ok, but not great.

GClark

Alright man heres the best I can do for now, I ll do some more colors later tonight

AAAAAAAAA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back