What color subaru windshield viny

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
I have a silver imp. Wagn. Should i go silver or white? For front suby winshield decal. 4X40 legal?

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Uh it is clear just the font color will be white or silver. Lol silly

Jamey

I do believe they mean don't put one on
default_biggrin.png

SWPWRX

This brings back memories of cars with the big Rockford Fosgate stickers or JL Audio stickers on the front/rear windshield. I'd say if you are really hell bent on having the Subaru sticker go for Silver. I don't really like those stickers but everyone has their own idea of what looks good so I can't bash it too much. At least it's not a 'No Fear!' sticker.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Iboc_C64

I had Vinyl on my front and rear windshields for 5 years with my last car. The only thing it does for you is generate laughter (at you, not with you) and turns a car that could be a grocery getter in to a cop magnet. I peeled my front windshield vinyl off after getting pulled over too many times for no good reason. The rear one stayed, but it still generates negative comments from police. My advice is, get the car you want and then go low key, stealthy looks. If you have a car that looks like a hatchback corrola or toyota matrix, you could speed and have the police outright ignore you. On the other hand you could drive a Mercury Sable with stickers in the windows and get pulled over everytime you drive through town.

GClark

Do whatever you want its you car. I love my dirtyimpreza banner and I never get pulled over.

Iboc_C64

Sorry, didn't mean to sound discouraging or sound like Im hating on your Ideas or whatever, just passing along my experiences. Just don't be surprised if you get pulled over for doing 43 in "25" when you never left the 45mph road. And then get asked a bunch of questions about your flashy banner.
default_additional_sillylol.gif
(Speaking from experiences in F-Town).

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
ya, its fine. I already knew that id draw attn with it. but atm decals are only mod on it =S. lol everytime i have money something happends. My 2 cats needed surgery 700 bucks gone =/ dog is next lol.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
White is cool.

I like window banners on other people's cars... I'm tall, so I always end up looking through the top of the window going down hills, etc. Drives me nuts...

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I said clear because every time I drive by a car with the brand on the windsheild banner I say to myself: NO POOP it's a <whatever brand>!

I would go with naked lady mudflaps. <seriously they would be awesomely funny on a subaru.

GREASEMONKEY