when deadbolts die and go to heaven

topdeeni

So far mine is enjoying its retirement...

picture.php
AM warm up

picture.php
relaxxin'

picture.php
Some laps

picture.php
Little BBQ

picture.php
& of course chekkin out the MS forums.

topdeeni

heh. bravo for original content. lets see it buried in the ground.
It it to busy being an active retiree' at this point... U know the burial pictures will B close when the autopsy picture appear. I really need to get a new handle for my 12 lb sledge....

I am feeling some skydiving movies in the near future though and perhaps even a little two person action on the atv's..anyone got a boat? I hear deadbolts just wuvs watersports...
default_biggrin.png

Nailman... U just started something here... The deadbolt WILL happily accept requests for any stunts, tricks or death defying acts U would like to see it try. I may even take the thing out to the Concord pond stage and see how it likes the jump.... Just short of going into my vinyl lined pool, ripped liners suck..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ty Ty

Bring it to the MS shootin stuff day, whenever that happens. We'll give it a fitting burial...hahaha.

topdeeni

I could see that happeneing depending on when it is... The only catch is I need to take it apart and possess the impeller shaft along with the fans. I have the orginal impeller set up as well as couple roasted Seadoo impellers from when I had my boat... hmm, I am detecting a pattern here.

we can alien autopsy it then shoot it...make sure the critter is duh-ed..movies must B made

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
Nice, just about fell out of my chair laughing! I think it needs to so atv tow rope action down that road Curtis and i went down

inski

default_biggrin.png

Funniest thread evah!

I have to admit, shooting dead car parts is fun. When I went on the shoot with the VW guys Jonny brought a transmission. Tons more fun poppin holes in a large hunk of aluminum than paper targets!!

topdeeni

I like the atv tow rope action lets see that.
I am sure I can arrange that, from multiple angles as well. Just need to get the ATV's back from CMPS after riding them like they were stolen last weekend...

after a few and a really long tow rope... we could shoot at it...yeah maybe not.. what do U tell the EMT's and police, a hunting accident?

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
default_biggrin.png
Funniest thread evah!

I have to admit, shooting dead car parts is fun. When I went on the shoot with the VW guys Jonny brought a transmission. Tons more fun poppin holes in a large hunk of aluminum than paper targets!!

lol i forgot about that. he told me he brought a tranny

MAauto101

Vendor
oh man that is great. we need to disect it before you totally destroy it more.

my neighbor has a sweet golf ball cannon. we could use a 1/4 lb black powder and blast the snot out of the deadbolt and put video on youtube. probably get a ton of hits.

topdeeni

oh we will dissect it, I want the impeller assembly to put with the first one...then we can destroy the carcass all nice and proper like... What is the "Golf ball" cannon U refer to and how do we arrange a blind date twixt said cannon and the deadbolt...

picture.php

preppin the grill

picture.php

Eatin da ribs

I need to dig Mr. Deadbolt out of the yard, he went camping last night to get an early start on bird watching...

topdeeni

picture.php
Shootin hoops with the M/A guys

picture.php
Conversing with another turbo charger...

picture.php
Hanging with its prior employer

picture.php
& phantisizing about being a bigboy on an Eagle Talon

Latest posts

Back