Woodys77's Ride

woodys77

Normally I don't whore out the cah too much but I got a new lens for my canon T1i and wanted to try it out. After loading the pics I wasn't happy with the results so upon inspection I noticed a nice little 3 year old fingerprint dead center of the lens:spinmastert: ahhh well ya cant win em all.
IMG_1011.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1005.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_0987.jpg

woodys77

Yes i cant wait to hear you drive by again dont be scared to giveasum when you go by (WrxNate has the record for best fly by so far).

woodys77

^I have the record for the most times driving by Woody's
default_wink.png
Yes you sure do

I will but you will have to give me another 940 miles till the motor is broken in.
Break in miles are over rated you should see us run or race motors on the dyno WOT with no prior run time(our teeth are ground flat from the tension)

I'm kidding about the break in miles of course, you should always follow your engine builders rules whether they work or not.

Ryan

^I've actually heard the same thing from people over on NASIOC. Some just absolutely beat the **** out of their new blocks for the break in and have had no problems.

woodys77

We build our Race motors loose so the only things that really needs to break in are the rings and the best way to seat rings is to giveasum. Keep im mind though that our Race motors are not expected to live long. When i build Motors for the street or trail i recommend a 500 mile break in on the cheapest oil i can find.

diabloadsit

^^ditto on this^^ I have heard this also. I talked to Rallispec about this. Jodie pretty much told me it depends on the person you talk to and what the person feels comfy with. I know they recommend an easy break in cause it works so why change what works.

GClark

Pictures do not do those wheels justice, they look amazing in person. Great looking Subaru ya got there.

woodys77

Thank you sir

yeah for some reason i cant get a good pic of the wheels?!?!? I guess its just that kinda color?

Nate

Founding Father
Nice looking ride meng. And I don't get out that way too much, but I'll make sure to be standing on the throttle when I go by again! Heck I might even swing back around after for a chat.

Latest posts

Back