WTB: utility trailer

nhmtns

Anyone have a small utility trailer they want to sell? Looking for something around 4'x8' or so, preferably with good wiring, wheels/tires, etc. I've got a 2" receiver on my OBXT. Thanks.

email: [email protected]

smelt240

We could build you one,much better than Lowes or Home Cheapo could do,for about the same price they charge...what are you looking to haul with it?

inski

The Lowes and Tractor Supply 4x6 (with tall gate) is just under $600. Smelt, how much for a 4x6 or 4x8 that is rugged enough for 10 sheets of drywall, dump runs with brush, or the occasional small 4wheeler haul to the inlaws Downeast Maine?

smelt240

Id have to price up what you want for suspension/decking etc.... I ran a sold axle utility trailer that I built for years,we towed 2 Banshees behind a buddie's Daewoo Lanos for 3 summers.Towed great! If a sandblasted/painted junkyard rear axle off a Chrysler minivan doesn't bother you,(Ive seen a LOT built with these) and all new stee frame / PT 5/4 decking,it could be done for right around $500,steel prices are out of sight right now. Theres so many options,its hard to give a solid price,without an actual plan....

Last edited by a moderator:

Mighty Subie

Id have to price up what you want for suspension/decking etc.... I ran a sold axle utility trailer that I built for years,we towed 2 Banshees behind a buddie's Daewoo Lanos for 3 summers.Towed great! If a sandblasted/painted junkyard rear axle off a Chrysler minivan doesn't bother you,(Ive seen a LOT built with these) and all new stee frame / PT 5/4 decking,it could be done for right around $500,steel prices are out of sight right now. Theres so many options,its hard to give a solid price,without an actual plan....
If you're building one that doesn't need a huge weight capacity, that's the way to go.

I have one I may sell. It's a big tex 5x8 with a 3000 capacity. Has a ramp door. Email me if you are interested. [email protected]
I have a 5x10 big tex. Love it.

smelt240

Just saw one on CL,under the title 6x8 trailer on a real axle - $350 Its not super pretty,but $350 is hard to beat....also,its in Auburn,I drove by it 2 days ago,out at JRs auto sales...

Last edited by a moderator:

dirtbikeridr12

boost junkie
have a harbor freight one I wanna get rid of since I dont have my hitch on my car now, and shes now dropped some. its 4x8, plywood deck, sell it to ya cheappppppppp, works great tho, 603-991-0538 if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back