Xcelleration

topdeeni

There is a member here... very quiet and laid back..they will prolly never post anything here verifying thier presence...

I think it would B kewl if everyone said hello to Sam... He is from Xcceleration down in Connecticut, the shop that put my STi together from the ground up...

YEah yeah yeah... granted I have issues with my deadbolt turbo doing the wrong thing but how can U blame UR builder for one of his sources f'n up while they go out of business for whatever reason.

How many car modders will answer UR phone calls on Saturday (Kristof can tell ya he does return calls)?

Here is a guy who took my $$$, built me a car and HAS NOT abandoned me for the next customer in any way shape or form.. My STi is commonly referred to as "our" car.....

Matter of fact I can look at my cell phone and see calls from him trying to help me out at 9:42 PM last night at again at 7:53 am this morning to help me work this out.. He also spent a fair share of time with on the phone with M/A during my cars trials and tribulations since moving to Maine.

Let's make Sam feel welcome here and like these forums...unlike certain other sites that may or ay not be biased based on the advertising $$$'s given to them,..cough cough the N werd!

Thanx...

Topdeeni

Last edited by a moderator:

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Good to know, now if I can only hit the lottery
default_tongue.png

topdeeni

no no...

cars are an investment....just like the stock market....a really bad one with a lot of depreciation!

Latest posts

Back