Your Non-Subaru dream project cars.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I'm thinking a Mk IV Toyota Supra, Ford RS200 and an Audi UrQuattro S2 would be pretty fun/unique. Gotta have thick pockets for those cars though, my Impreza's however, give me the same joy at 1/10th the budget, so that's worth something in itself I suppose.

dsmith

i forgot to add my grand national. always wanted one since i saw my dads old monte carlo ss.

gVbr9eI.jpg

smelt240

Last edited by a moderator:

K3rn

Hookah Master
well for me it would be the car that brought me into this world a 1986 fiero gt candy apple red with a 350 in it

b566a0.jpg

and one day when i have money i can start work on this my 1937 packard

2qx9jrb.jpg

5klo3c.jpg

back to this

8zhh7k.jpg

WashmyScooby

MMMMMmmm.. There's a Grand National sitting up on the hill @ the corner of 202 and River Rd. in Windham behind a house. I know the guy who lives there, and it's got like 40k original miles on it, but it hasn't moved in like 10 years. It's a damn shame since the car is probably ruined at this point.

Jamey

null_zps61f649d5.jpg
. This is the look I'm going for .. Hopefully I can get the car trailered up here this year

MMMMMmmm.. There's a Grand National sitting up on the hill @ the corner of 202 and River Rd. in Windham behind a house. I know the guy who lives there, and it's got like 40k original miles on it, but it hasn't moved in like 10 years. It's a damn shame since the car is probably ruined at this point.
is it for sale ??

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
non subaru wish had for project/fun

1972_Land_Rover_Series_III_.jpg

1rocco81s.jpg

and one of these again now that I can appreciate more...

saab_95_w500.jpg

Latest posts

Back