06 STI for sale

USMC06STI

Sadly, I must sell my 2006 Subaru WRX STI. It is in great condition, has 72,000 miles and is very clean inside and out. Only blemishes are some paint chips on the front bumper. Car runs and drives excellent, is very dependable, fun to drive, and fast. Car has many performance upgrades using quality parts, too many to list here, has been professionally tuned on a Dyno by Cobb Tunning in Plano, Texas. This great car can be yours for $20,000, or best REASONABLE offer, it books for just below $22,000. I have invested a lot of time and money into this car, so please NO low ballers on the price. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or picture requests.

[email protected]

168.jpg

213.jpg

223.jpg

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Hey! I've seen this car a lot! I drive a black 08 STi, might have seen me around in Bangor. Why are you selling may I ask?

Bump for a very clean car!

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB_Tank

Ya just spotted this car the other day at Miguels in Bangor.....took a ride around it....looks CLEAN....too bad I am not in the market for an STI. GLWS

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Hey there, nice neeting you at the base. I was the dude with the hardhat and safety harness climbing the 140 ft. tower. Nice hawkeye!

USMC06STI

Thanks guys for all your good comments. I want to sell it because I really don't need the car payment. I've got a truck and some toys so I don't really need it.

***Price is now $18,000***

Latest posts

Back