1997 subaru outback daily driver

Vecken

I figured I would post this here as I was not able to buy what i wanted to last time. maybe someone here is looking for a beater daily driver or if someone wants to do something with it. otherwise its going to be my daily driver until I save up for what i'm looking for.

I am looking to trade/sell this for a 96+ Impreza (aka outback sport) hatchback with an EJ22 must have a 5 speed. looking for a shorter wheel base and something a bit more fun, does not have to be perfect, may need work but no overhauling as I need a daily driver.

as for mine (taken from craigslist):

1997 subaru outback 5 speed 2.5L DOHC runs flawlessly no knocks, leather heated seats, all weather package with heated mirrors (one works, other was replaced). interior is in good condition for a 15 year old car trunk area has a couple small stains but no damage. NO frame rust. Body rust has been repaired properly without body filler. typical dings and scratches nothing major. alignment is straight and smooth. 240K miles but very Well Maintained commuter car.

BRAND new clutch (less than 1000 miles), head gaskets, timing belt, runs very smooth and strong no engine leaks and a recent tune up no check engine lights no exhaust leaks. full sized spare tire. Needs a lower ball joint and tires for inspection sticker that I will be fixing soon if it does not sell.

I will be sure to have a valid inspection sticker with the balljoints and tires replaced. asking 2100 as-is, 2600 when I finish all of the fixes and clean up the paintwork.

Not particularly looking for a straight sell unless i get a good offer as i need something for a daily driver, I am putting this out there to see if someone has what I am looking for to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back