2002 Impreza TS -SOLD-

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglydave

------SOLD------

2002 Subaru Impreza TS 136,xxx miles

I am the second owner, the original owner lived in Texas and the car spent the first 86,000 miles of its life there until she moved to Maine. Because of this the car is rust free. I bought the car in 2012 with 86,000 miles from my aunt, it now has a little over 136,600. This number will not go up as I live out of state and do not drive the car.

The car has lots of aftermarket work including:

Lifted on Forester springs and struts

Forester Wheels Wrapped in,

Yokohama Geolander ATS 215/65r16

Custom made wooden Roof racks (somewhat faded now as they have been on for 3 years)

Custom wooden shift knob

Smoked out tail lights

Interior trim painted black

Cobb short ram air intake

Custom Carbon fiber box for the intake

Custom made brush guard (currently not on the car, can be installed and removed with a few bolts)

4 Hella 500 ff lights mounted on the grill. Wired to 2 switches on the interior.

Weather tech mats all around including one in the trunk

Stainless steel front brake lines

Mud flaps

Weather tech floor mats

The car will come with the stock rims and slightly worn winter tires that have a lot of life left in them.

The timing belt, head gaskets, and water pump were replaced around 30,000 miles ago and the 2 forward CV axles less then 10,00 miles ago.

The car runs great and shifts well. A/C blows strong and cold and the heat works perfectly as well. The car has never had a problem in the snow nor will it ever.

As of now the car is not inspected, I have been away from the state for a few months and have not driven it. It has been stored in a barn all winter and will have no problem passing inspection. I am selling the car because I live in Boston and spend more than half of my year out to sea in the military.

I have the stock intake, stock struts and springs as well as some other misc. parts.

Up close pictures of the custom carbon fiber (painted black) intake.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I'll be in touch in the next few days, she didn't notice the lift In the pics, hopefully she doesn't mind

Actually, pm inbound

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back