2004 Forester XT

Killerbumblebee

Selling my XT. 2004 Red Forester XT, manual transmission, approx. 110,000 miles.

The good:

Run stock until 95,000 by my Ex. She didn't believe in shifting past 4k rpm's ever. Overall not abused.

New 6 Star Speed rebuilt VF-43 with larger exhaust turbine. Capable of about 20WHP more than stock. (3K miles)

STi up-pipe and exhaust.

17" rims with summer tires

The Bad:

Turbo blew at 105,000, replaced, appears to be running ok but looses about 1 quart of oil every 3000 miles.

Minor body damage from Ex hitting a gas station barrior.

Needs new struts.

needs new windshield for inspection (not in view when driving)

No battery (needed one for my working car). I have junk battery which should get it started.

No currant registration

I do have the title free and clear. With a little love this would be a great car. It's currently tuned to about 1 pound less than stock sti boost levels. I also have a 2.0 tactrix that can go with it. Map is conservative and similar to stock STi.

I have way to much going on to be dealing with this thing, and honestly it was my ex's car and I don't want to deal with it. I'm not sure where it's loosing oil from, but it isn't that much. I'm willing to consider reasonable offers, I'm trying to get enough together to get a house. I want someone who is willing to take it off my hands knowing it's going to need some work and my price reflects that. These aren't easy to find, and has the 2.5 engine.

$4500.00 OBO

Please call or text 207-869-0474, car is in Portland.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back