2004 WRX wagon 5spd WRB

LHaskell

As much as it pains me to do so, I am putting my car up for sale. 

PLEASE READ IN FULL!!!

This is on craigslist as well, but I would like to see it go to an enthusiast on here.

PRICE FOR MAINELY MEMBERS: $6,500

PICTURES CAN BE FOUND ON CRAIGSLIST: http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/4530604513.html

The quick rundown:
I have owned the car for the past 3 years and I bought it from the first owner (middle aged woman) who purchased it from a dealership in NH. Under my ownership, I have put roughly 50k on it and it has never skipped a beat. Drove it from Vermont to Utah and back, not to mention countless trips back and forth from Ellsworth to school in VT. She is a 10 year old car and has a few bumps, bruises and scrapes, but all in all it drives great, shifts great, pulls well etc.

RECENT WORK (less than 1k miles and over $1500 in work)

valve cover gaskets
manifold gaskets
header gaskets
thermostat gasket
timing belt 
all pulleys
fresh oil/filter
fresh coolant
resurfaced flywheel
exedy clutch/throwout bearing
weather tech floor mats front/rear
new oil pan/gasket

I have been running the car with a full Turbo XS turbo back exhaust and a Cobb access port on stage 2, to accommodate for the exhaust. Although I have had these mods on for over a year, I have never beat, launched, rallied, raced, auto crossed or even redlined this car. The only issues I personally have with this car are a few cosmetic blemishes. There is a small bit of rear quarter rust where the body meets the bumper, the fog light lenses are broken (aftermarket lights), and there is some condensation in the passenger side tail light. Stock fogs are available and will be included.

INTERIOR:
Weathertech floor mats front and rear
pioneer head unit (stock available)
plasti-dipped the bezel surrounding radio (cleaner look)
Same with the vent surrounds
Momo steering wheel
Race inspired seats (much better than 02-03 models)

EXTERIOR:
Rally style mud flaps
Tint done by Twin City Tint in Bangor (35%, 25%, 10% front to back - all legal)
Cleared headlights
cleared grill
De-badged hatch, professionally painted by Autobuff in Ellsworth

WHEELS NOT FOR SALE
WHEELS NOT FOR SALE
WHEELS NOT FOR SALE

My final price is slightly negotiable, as I am looking for a quick sale to get into a different Subaru.
Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss further any questions, comments, concerns you may have.

I can be reached via email reply or cell phone call/text at 2oh7 4seven9 - 0seven00

Latest posts

Back