2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 5-speed - Needs Work - 130,000 mi

I have a 2006 Impreza 2.5i 5-speed with an intermittant electrical issue that casues it to stall. Most likely in the main wiring harness. The car has 130,000 miles and had a new block installed at 75,000 miles (i have documentation from Norms in Wiscasset). The car has some visual blemishes (bad paint on fenders, scratch in paint on door, front bumper paint is chipped) but is in good mechanical condition other than the electrical issue. Aftermarket stainless exhaust (full headers back to muffler) with cat and O2 sensors (all working, no codes). Front and rear sway bars, end links and HD rear mounts. Did all 4 pads and rotors last year, and fron calipers. Also did all 4 shocks w/ new front mounts (OEM stock).

I am moving out of the state in 2-weeks and do not have time to repair. My loss is your gain. Make me an offer. Cash talks, no trades. Very motivated to sell.

Will post pics tomorrow when I can get access to the car. Message me here with interest (phone is currently dead, its been that kind of week).

Latest posts

Back