depends on which one you get

SOA recommended ~ $220

Dealership Recomended ~ $350+

R

rallyXcramps

I think ours is 3 something.

NGK spark plugs

air filter

fuel filter (unless its the new 05+ which has the fuel filter inside the tank, then you wont get one)

coolant flush w/conditioner

Power tune(fuel injectors are run with Wynn's injector cleaner for approx 10 minutes)

Brake fluid drain and refill

Front gear oil

Trans fluid

Rear gear oil

tire rotation

tire balance

brake inspection

steering and suspension inspection

oil change

theres more but I cant remember what

seph

lol...

yeah, I need to get my Saab back on the road or I'll be in for my 30k service in a month or so....

Car884

You can tell if they are paying attention or not. I went to one dealer for my wife just for a couple of things that was under warrenty. For kicks, I aseked them to rotate the tires. When I got home, I checked the torque on the wheel lugs. All of them were way to tight. Then I checked the air pressure. They never bothered to adjust the pressures since the back and fronts are different. Of course the dealer was coming up with some dumb excuses. If you want it done right, do it yourself.

Reckless

Thanks for the responce guys! I'm the kind of guy who likes to do his own stuff, but i can see some of it being a bitch. how tough is it to change the plugs, they look like they are really tucked in there?

Mighty Subie

Thanks for the responce guys! I'm the kind of guy who likes to do his own stuff, but i can see some of it being a bitch. how tough is it to change the plugs, they look like they are really tucked in there?
It's not really that big of a deal. If you want to squeeze your hands a little, you just take out of washer fluid resivoir and the intake assembly, stick your hands in there change them. I'll help you out if you want.

Latest posts

Back