96 Legacy L 5 speed

urabusturbo

I am selling my 96 Legacy winter beater/former dd. I upgraded to a 98 Outback wagon and no longer feel like keeping this one. It has an expired sticker and needs some work to get one but it runs great and has lots of life left. I will not lie, this car has had a rough life in the last couple years I have had it. I have hit deer on three occasions and have replaced the hood and bumper twice and the fender once, also it has been used to deliver pizzas and hoon around parking lots during snowstorms. I bought it at about 180k miles and prior to purchase the head gaskets waterpump t-belt were replaced. I have replaced the windshield,clutch, all rotors and pads, shifter knuckle, and a bad cv shaft. Upgrades include thule roof racks, a decent cd player (nothing fancy) 02 rs seats, outback suspension, custom black paint job on bottom half (ghetto). I have repaired the typical rear quarter rust a couple times and it is coming back again. Current mileage is about 216k and it still runs and drives fine. To get a sticker it will need a foglight, exhaust gasket, tie rods, and maybe some rear brake line work. to someone with a little motivation this would make a perfect winter beater, or just use it for parts. I am asking $700 for it but I am open to offers and trades.

IMGP0446.jpg

IMGP0447.jpg

IMGP0448.jpg

IMGP0449.jpg

IMGP0450.jpg

urabusturbo

Sale pending.... It looks like I am keeping the rack so if you want to come see if it fits you can make me an offer and its yours

Latest posts

Back