A new way do donate!

Carter

Administrator
And all you gotta do is drink! Let me explain. While at Bill Statnes house the other day he came up with a great idea. Why not use Clynk as a way for people to donate? It's pretty simple, bag em and tag em drop em!

I am sure most of you are familiar with Clynk if not here's how it works. You bag your returnables in Clynk bags, tag them with your bag tag and return them to any Hannaford supermarket. They do all the work sorting and counting. Your account is usually credited the next day.

I have a Clynk account, and I can send you bag tags if you want to help contribute this way. If you are interested in helping pm me your address and I'll send you some tags. As always I appreciate your help in helping me keep the club up and running!

boxerboost

Might it be easier to print some laminated business cards, tossing your Mainely clink bar code on them? That way people could print their own tags off at time of deposit!

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Great idea we have a ton of bottles at work almost everyday. I work part time cleaning rental cars and keep the bottles.

boxerboost

Clynk would not like that.
I don't see how it's any different than sending people the tags? Aside from being a pain in the butt on your side to have to go print off stickers every time, mail them out, etc?
default_confused.gif

Carter

Administrator
I get the tags from them, I don't make them myself. I cannot take their bar code and mass produce it. I would need to sign up for a fundraiser account.

WashmyScooby

here's the hiccup. I think you have to have your bottles in a green Ckynk bag for Clynk to accept them. I'm not sure, but I think the bags are free.

Carty you never took my bottles like you said were you going to either!

Jamey

They had 2 sizes the tags are free . Btw was worse pt job I ever worked .. People are disgusting ..

Latest posts

Back